Plans for September: Blogtember

The other night, as I was lying in bed, waiting for my husband to finish up his hockey game on the XBOX, I was doing what the majority of thirty year old women do........

I was on Pinterest.

I love Pinterest, ya'll.  If you are familiar with my Pinterest boards, you will notice that I have quite the extensive collection.  I'm a hoarder like that.  Thank God I don't have to keep track of all that stuff in my house, otherwise I would be divorced.

Anyway, in my browsing, I saw this:



I thought to myself, "Ooo, now what is this?"

And that's when I found Jenni from Story of my Life!  Jackpot!

Let's back up a little...

I've been struggling with blog posts lately.  I have so much to say, but I don't know how to say it.  I am overwhelmed with ideas and I need some time to get it all organized so I can actually write it out!  I feel like the universe just saved my ass (and my head) with this cool little project.

So, basically, from September 3rd-30th (minus weekends), I will be prompt writing.  Now, before you go and groan on me and click the 'unsubscribe' button, here's a little sneak peak of some of the prompts: 

"...A memory you would love to relive..."

"...Share a photo of something old. Maybe something that has personal history for you, that was passed down to you, and that has special meaning to you. Tell us about it and why it's special...."

"...Describe a distinct moment when your life took a turn..."


Cool stuff, right!?

I am stoked to be starting this so make sure you come back every day to see what the daily prompt is and what I have to say.  

Oh, and, BONUS!  Sometimes, there may even be two posts in one day!  

I know, I know....Mind.Blown.

If you are a writer/blogger, and you want to join us for #Blogtember, please be sure to go check out all the details from Jenni over at Story of my Life!







4 comments:

  1. You're about to be exhausted! Lol. We did this in July and O.M.G.!

    Have fun, though, and I can't wait to read. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I am really trying to stay 2-3 days ahead. I write best late at night, but I like having those 2-3 posts scheduled for later dates so I don't feel so overwhelmed. I don't work outside the home so I am at a bit of an advantage, but I do have a two year old....so...maybe not TOO much of an advantage. HA!

      Delete
  2. Hi, thanks for sharing this. I have been stalling and looking for something to write about. great timing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it showed up when you needed it! :) I have noticed you have been Blogtember-ing, too. I have found it fun so far, however, we are only on day 8. HA! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive