Traveling (Blogtember: Day 2)

Today's Prompt: 
If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do? 


I would have to split my time between two places: 

Source

And here: 
Source

Both places are on my bucket list, especially the first one.  The Poe Museum would just fill my little English teacher heart.  Edgar Allan Poe has been one of the biggest influences on my writing since I started almost fifteen years ago.  To be able to go and not only visit the museum, but to be able fulfill a dream of mine for years would just be amazing!  

Secondly, San Francisco would fill my little hippie heart.  I just want to go for the ambiance, the amazing views, and the culture.  I haven't been a whole lot places, but I have that portion of me that would LOVE to travel.  I am just bidding my time until we are able to do that!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive