Ten Slow Cooker Recipes

One of my favorite things about fall (besides cardigans, scarves, and dark nail polish) is that I get to pull out my slow cooker and make recipes like chicken and dumplings and honey barbecue chicken for my family.  I adore my slow cooker and am always looking for new recipes to try in it.

Here are some slow cooker recipes that are guaranteed to make your house smell yummy and fill your belly with nutritious goodness on those cool evenings. 


tomato basil parmesan soup

I also have a *bonus recipe* for you all!

Some of these recipes call for cream of whatever soup.  I have been known to use the cream of whatever soups from time to time, but this recipe is great!  Instead of spooning slop into your slow cooker, follow the recipe below to make a DIY mix that replaces slop in a can!

cream of something soup


What is your favorite recipe to make in the slow cooker? 

11 comments:

  1. I love crockpot recipes, yummy!

    I'm stopping by from a blog hop. I would like to also invite you to stop by, say hi, and like my new Facebook page at http://facebook.com/joyfulhomeandlife (this is where many writers and I are posting all kinds of neat things...recipes, decorating ideas, articles on faith, craft ideas, and more), and we welcome your visit, your like (and even your optional share of the page)! :)

    Thanks and have a blessed day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jessica! I am heading over to check out your FB page now!

      Delete
  2. These look great! I LOVE soup and love it even more when I don't have to do much to it and it cooks all day! thanks for sharing it with us on WDW!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is why I love my crock pot so much! Set it and forget it! Thanks for stopping by Michelle!

      Delete
  3. Also stopping by from the hop. LOVE crockpot recipes! I pinned and will be trying your hearty beef chili in very near future! Husband will love! :) Thank you much! I blog about life, loss, love and attitude at blogitudes.com and my facebook page is http://facebook.com/blogitudes. Hope you'll drop on by! Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband LOVES chili! Thank you so much for stopping by and pinning! I am heading over to check your space out right now!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I can attest to the Chicken and Dumplings recipe being delish! We had that earlier this week for dinner! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. These look so yummy, thanks for the round up! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Laura! Thanks for stopping by and pinning! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  6. Slow cooker recipes are the best! Thank you for sharing these. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive