Personality Type (Blogtember: Day 5)

Today's Prompt: 
Take this short personality test and respond to your results. (at the end, find the detailed profile of your personality account - click "click to view" under "You" and "self awareness and personal growth." You can even Google your type and find more info on it!)

Guys, I am a sucker for personality tests.  I was the teenage girl that used to do all the quizzes in her magazines and then read the articles!  I can't pass up a personality quiz.  I just can't.  I dove into this one and, surprisingly, it is spot on.

According to the test, I am an ISFJ.  They break it down like this: 
ISFJ
Introvert(44%)  Sensing(50%)  Feeling(38%)  Judging(44%)
  • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
  • You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (50%)
  • You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)
Here's a little bit about my personality type: 

*ISFJs are characterized above all by their desire to serve others, their "need to be needed." 

*...they are notoriously bad at delegating ("If you want it done right, do it yourself"). 

*...they are also good with people in small-group or one-on-one situations because of their patient and genuinely sympathetic approach to dealing with others.

*Traditional careers for an ISFJ include: teaching, social work, most religious work, nursing, medicine (general practice only), clerical and and secretarial work of any kind, and some kinds of administrative careers.

*Like most Is, ISFJs have a few, close friends. They are extremely loyal to these, and are ready to provide emotional and practical support at a moment's notice.

So, what is your personality type?  Take the test and find out!  





4 comments:

  1. Hi Sara. I took the "test" last night and came up with exactly the same personality type! What are the chances of that happening? My percentages are a bit different, leaning more towards the introvert side. That part didn't surprise me at all.
    Looking at the descriptions of your personality, did you see anything that surprised you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was actually nothing that surprised me about that. I was only surprised at how spot-on it was! I am very much a do it yourself kind of person and I do struggle with feeling unappreciated, BUT apparently that's my own hang up. LOL! Glad you stopped by! :)

      Delete
  2. My was way different then what I expected. :D
    Introvert(33%) iNtuitive(12%) Thinking(62%) Judging(1%)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of blogger's I know are introvert's....Hmmmm?? LOL!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive