Shopping (Blogtember: Day 7)


Today we are supposed to share some of our favorite online shops!  Well, if it is one thing I know (much to my husbands dismay) it's how to shop!  These are in no particular order:

MODCLOTH || If I wore dresses more, this is where I would get them from.  I love the vintage look, what can I say?



KINTAGE ||  By far some of the cutest things I have seen in a long time!  Unfortunately, they are closing, BUT they are having a HUGE 50% of sale PLUS free shipping in the US!  I want the following:



CLOUD NINE DESIGNZ  ||  You may remember that I wrote about this shop back in July.  I love jewelry-especially if it is handmade.


What are some of your favorite shops? I am linking up with Jenni from Story of my Life for Blogtember, come join us!



4 comments:

  1. I also love ModCloth but find it to be more expensive than I am willing to pay for. But their styles are great!

    Cheers,
    Alyson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ModCloth is expensive, but I like to dream. :) I also like to find things similar to what is on ModCloth and different stores. I just like the cuts of some of the dresses. Very flattering for short, curvy girls like myself. :)

      Delete
  2. Why oh why did you have to tell me about Kintage? Especially when you say that they're having a sale with free shipping. I don't think I want to see my credit card bill next month!

    Found you through the link up!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Kelly! And you know, it's a shame they are going out of business. :( I found them about six months ago and have ordered a couple of things. Pretty good stuff!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive