Fall Fashion Inspiration


Fall is my favorite time of year.  I love fall evening bonfires, the changing of the leaves, and being able to breathe deeply while the crisp air cleanses your lungs.  

I also love clothes.

So, when fall and clothes go together.....we have my favorite time of the year to shop!


I have steadily been working on my fall wardrobe (pining, list making, bargain hunting) since about mid-July. That's when I started seeing things pop up on Pinterest for fall.  I immediately started taking notes on what I just had to have in my closet for my most favorite season of all.


How would you guys like to see some of my inspiration for my fall wardrobe?  You can find these outfits (and SO much more) on my Style Ideas  board on Pinterest!  EDIT: Links to the exact pins are located below the pictures.





Links:
one||two||three
four||five||six
seven||eight||nine

If you will notice, there are a lot of scarves, flats, boots, and leggings.  Those are my favorite things to wear in the fall.  I strive for comfortable, yet put together and warm.  I'm the mom of a two year old-I have to be able to move. Ha!

What about you?  Have you been working on your fall wardrobe?









2 comments:

  1. I love boots, scarves, and leggings for fall too!! Great inspiration pics, I can't wait for it to get colder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it has to deal with my artsy side-the scarves especially. There are a ton more outfit inspirations on my Pinterest board "Style Ideas"-you should check it out! I have all kinds of stuff pinned over there. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive