Life Lately (Blogtember: Day 15)

Well, today's Blogtember prompt is all about life lately and, let me tell you, this probably couldn't have come at a better time.

There has been a lot going on behind the scenes around here the past few weeks.  We are all in an adjustment period around here and it's been tough.  Husband started a new job, so there is his adjustment period.  L is changing every day, she has been in a constant state of adjustment for months now, and most days Mommy needs a glass of wine by the end of the day.  If her phase of the "terrible twos" is any indication of her teenage years, we're screwed. 

And me....

Well, I've been thinking a lot about the blog and it's direction lately.  When I started this, I said I was just going to be me and post what I want, etc.  Well, some things are met with great enthusiasm and, the things that I am really interested in, aren't.  It's frustrating and I was starting to think that maybe I should just call it quits.  I don't want to be like all the other blogs out there, but I don't really have a niche.  Or do I?  I've been doing so much reading on making a blog your own, etc. that my head hurts.  

Truthfully, I am impatient.

Truthfully, I am very hard on myself.

Truthfully, I don't know what the hell I'm doing.

Truthfully, I think I need to start from scratch.

I am toying with a re-branding of the blog, but before I do that, I want to ask my readers what they think.  I need some good feedback on what is working and what isn't working.  I believe that is the best place to start.  Look for a survey to be coming to the blog within the next week or so.

That about wraps it up; we are in an adjustment period and it is painful, but as we get molded, we become better people.


2 comments:

  1. It's so easy to be hard on ourselves. I've experienced that a lot lately. But I have to remember, we only have this one life, you know? Make the best of it. Be happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why is that, though? Why is it so easy to just beat ourselves up like that? I say it's because I need answers immediately, so I turn it all on myself. That isn't healthy. I don't know if that is something that can be corrected or if that is just who I am. LOL!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive