A Different Perspective (Day 18: Blogtember)

Today's prompt was for us to go somewhere and write that we usually don't.  The suggestion was a coffee shop and, as much as I LOVE coffee shops, I can't take a two year old to a coffee shop and expect her to chill out and let Mommy have some peace.  I started brainstorming other ideas. 

So, today, I am blogging from my sun porch. When we came to look at this house in our house search, I envisioned me setting up this space as a writer's nook.  Well, it's not heated or cooled.  So, I can only write out here when the weather is perfect.  Today, the weather is perfect.  I am a happy camper.

The second part of the prompt was to write about what makes us happy, sad, or anything that came to mind.

I'm a little tapped out on the "anything" part at the moment, but I will tell you what makes me happy at this present moment: 

1.  My blog hit over 10,000 views this week.  My Facebook page connected with the blog hit over 500 followers, and my Top 10 Slow Cooker Recipes has seen well over 150 views since I posted it on Monday. This is by far the most productive week I have had blogging since I started.  GO ME! And thank YOU! for making this all possible!

2.  I have managed to find a very supportive group of bloggers to bounce ideas off of, have them offer some advice, and we all show support on one another's blogs and social media pages.  I feel so blessed to have these ladies with me on my blogging journey.  Big shout out to all the ladies over at Two Girls Blog Share Extravaganza!  We are a private group, but if you are a blogger, and want in on some of the fun we have, let me know and I will send you an invite via FB! 

3.  My husband brought me home a Diet Pepsi.  I love him.  

4.  I had a nice, lovely, and long talk with my best friend forever last night on the phone.  I have missed her.  I always feel much more relaxed after I talk to her.  Love you, K!

5.  I ordered L's Halloween costume this morning.  She's going as Little Red Riding Hood and I. can't. wait.

What are you happy about today?

Have a great Thursday everyone! 



6 comments:

  1. Sara, I love the group too and am so glad to have gotten to know you through it. Congrats on 10,000 views...I just hit that milestone myself not that long ago. Hopefully it gets even bigger and better from here! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristin! Here's hoping bigger and better for both of us! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Hey Sara,
    Congratulations on your milestone. I am happy to be a part of the group too. It really helped me to decide that this blogging thing is really what I want to do. It's that little bit of encouragement that I needed. I'm still learning and will probably have tons of questions. But, if there is EVER anything I can do for you. Please let me know. <3 Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim! I feel the same way about the group! It was that extra push I needed! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your achievements ! Any tips, haha Red hiding hood that will be so cute hope you share pics :)

    AmeriAus Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I will most definitely share pics! She was a Flower Garden Gnome last year! Thank our you so much for your kind words and for stopping by! Just keep plugging away! Have a great weekend!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive