Toddler Meal Ideas

Does anyone else's child go on food strikes?  L will do good for a while and then she stops eating everything she loved the previous few months.  As frustrating as this can be, all kids do it.  This is why I have back up recipes in my arsenal so I can avoid the fighting and the tears at meal time (from me, not my child...I kid, I kid!  Okay, well, maybe a little...)

When L denies chicken fries, these are some of my go-to recipes for her.  And, hey, they are actually pretty good for Mom, too!






11 comments:

  1. This would be perfect for when my niece comes over or I babysit the neighbors kid! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Tawny! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Perfect for my daughter & her little ones. And to have for when they visit. Dropping in from FB DBB Theresa @DearCreatives Happy Wed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great list. I feel like I have been running out of ideas for my little ones so this gives me a few more ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's where I was at! I needed some fresh, new ideas! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I totally want to come be a toddler at your house!!! :)
    Thanks for sharing the great ideas on the Daily Blog Boost today.
    Pinning!
    - Brooke -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks for stopping by and pinning Brooke!

      Delete
  5. This will help me greatly at my daycare!!!!! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pretty important functions of one's kitchen are to store, prepare and cook food and to accomplish related tasks including dishwashing.transplant crepe myrtles

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.