Toddler Meal Ideas

Does anyone else's child go on food strikes?  L will do good for a while and then she stops eating everything she loved the previous few months.  As frustrating as this can be, all kids do it.  This is why I have back up recipes in my arsenal so I can avoid the fighting and the tears at meal time (from me, not my child...I kid, I kid!  Okay, well, maybe a little...)

When L denies chicken fries, these are some of my go-to recipes for her.  And, hey, they are actually pretty good for Mom, too!






10 comments:

  1. This would be perfect for when my niece comes over or I babysit the neighbors kid! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Tawny! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Perfect for my daughter & her little ones. And to have for when they visit. Dropping in from FB DBB Theresa @DearCreatives Happy Wed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great list. I feel like I have been running out of ideas for my little ones so this gives me a few more ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's where I was at! I needed some fresh, new ideas! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I totally want to come be a toddler at your house!!! :)
    Thanks for sharing the great ideas on the Daily Blog Boost today.
    Pinning!
    - Brooke -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks for stopping by and pinning Brooke!

      Delete
  5. This will help me greatly at my daycare!!!!! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!

Follow by Email

Followers

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.