Just Stopping By...

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Today, I have chosen to take a little break from writing and work on some photos.  We had a wedding that we went to last weekend and there are a bunch of picture's of the kiddo to attend to. I am starting to wonder if I have a problem (HA!) and if it is going to cause issues down the road, but for now, I am enjoying taking pictures of her.  I have always loved photography.  I really like to capture moments in time to look back on later.

I have my own way of managing photo's, editing, saving, printing, etc.  Perhaps that will be something I cover in the future.....Actually, yes, it will be.  :)  I think there just may be someone out there who could benefit from my crazy organizational skills!  So, if you are feeling a bit overwhelmed about your child(ren)'s photo's, stay tuned!  I have something just for you!  

However, for now, I must get back to these photo's.

Enjoy these and I will see you all tomorrow when I talk about my next 30 years! :)






post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.