Favorite Things Friday: Week 3

friday favorite things | finding joy

This has been a trying week in our house.  L and I had a couple of days where we weren't getting a long too well.  Needless to say, it left a toddler and a Mommy not very happy at various points throughout the week.  At first, I just brooded.  Then, I remembered that there had been some really good moments this week and I caught them on my phone.  So, whenever one of us was having a bad moment, I would get my phone out and we would look at pictures and videos and laugh.  It helped.  It really helped.

Sometimes all it takes is to concentrate on the good and let that lead you through the bad.  Here are some good things from this week:

 Easter morning! 
This was L's first year to actually participate.

 Hunting Easter eggs for the first time

April finally got here!
And my calendar gave me some really good advice for this month

L and I picked up this great book
from the creator of Momastery
I read it in two days.
It will be talked about more on the blog.
This was good stuff for the soul.

Trying out new hairstyles at bath time
(We were also very tired)


I hope every one of you had a great week and have a great weekend!  I will see you all on Monday for the second week of The Month of 30 Series where we will be talking about things that make me laugh, my teenage years, and there will be a special post on Sunday, April 14th to commemorate something in our lives.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Until next time,
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.