And The Winner Is....

Happy Wednesday all!  I know this is a bit out of the ordinary, but  I remembered the other night after a very hectic weekend that I needed to check the poll and figure out what entry won to be submitted to Yahoo! Contributor Network.

Well, my friends, without further adieu, the winner is.......


Thank you to everyone who voted! I appreciate your input and believe that entry will be a great asset to Yahoo! Contributor Network.  I will keep you updated on it's progress.  I plan on submitting it by the end of the week.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow to read about my childhood in the second installment of blog series!  

Until next time,
post signature


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.