Words and Music

L will be at my parents for the weekend and the only things I have on my agenda are working on the blog, creating a couple of spaces for myself in the house, reading, listening to good music, and maybe some yard work.  (We have some out of control ivy.  Seriously.  It's taking over our sidewalk.) 

I am going to leave you with a quote I found this week and a sampling of a musical artist that I have been listening to this week.


(I am ordering a book of her poetry.  She has so many wonderful thoughts.) 


This Skylar Grey girl is on fire.

"I crawl back into the shadows of my heart
And just sit there in the dark
Where you don't require the love you still take." 

Peace out lovelies!
Have a great weekend!

 photo newblogsigwithbird_zps70b3f9f1.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.