Liebster Award!


Well, this has definitely been a great day around here!  Justina from Justina Who... nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award!  This is a really cool way for bloggers to meet other bloggers and give us "small time" bloggers a chance to flourish!  THANK YOU JUSTINA! 


Here are the rules:

1.) Acknowledge the blog that nominated you.
2.) Tell 11 facts about yourself.
3.) Answer the 11 questions that the nominating blogger created.
4.) List 11 blogs with less than 200 followers that you think deserve recognition.
5.) Post 11 questions for them to answer.
6.) Let your nominees know they received the Liebster from you.
7.) No tag backs!

My Questions from Justina:

1.)  What is your dream occupation?  Well, that would have to be a published author, of course!
2.)  What's your favorite part about blogging? Ooo, it's a tie between meeting new people and the writing itself.  I love to write and I love brainstorming for new ideas.  
3.)  Do you share your blog with your friends and family?  I do.  I don't force it on them, but it is accessible to them if they wish to read it.
4.)  When is the most productive time in your day?  That would have to nap time (from 1-3pm) and after L goes to bed which is about 8:30pm.  
5.)  Do you think Liebster's are productive?  Well, I have never done one, but I certainly hope so! :)
6.)  If you had to choose one:  would you give up your blog or coffee for a week?  Coffee.  Hands down.  
7.)  What is your favorite beauty product at the moment?  Right now, it is my Avon Glimmersticks eye liner, in black, of course!
8.)  Are you planning a summer vacation?  If so, where?  We are moving into our first home in the next few weeks, so no, we are poor and there will be no vacation this year. :)
9.)  Do you own a home phone?  Nope.  We haven't had a land line for about 4 or 5 years.
10.)  Do you tan in a tanning bed, outside in the sun, or always apply sunblock and go all natural?  Well, before I had L, I tanned in a tanning bed and outside in the sun.  However, I ALWAYS wore sunscreen on my face and/or protected my face in the tanning bed.
11.)  What is your favorite childhood toy?  All of my Rainbow Brite toys that are still in my parent's attic. :)

11 Random Facts About Myself

1.)  I never wore eyeliner because I never knew how to apply it until about three weeks ago thanks to Pinterest!
2.)  I hoard herbal tea.
3.)  I have Teen Mom set to record on our DVR and I watch it.
4.)  I enjoy watching "man" shows like Top Shot, Sons of Guns, Swamp People, and Counting Cars.  I am not one of the wives that bitches at her husband for watching Velocity, Discovery, or History channels.  I rather enjoy them.
5.)  I have never watched an episode of Project Runway and have no desire to do so.
6.)  I am a GLEEK. (Meaning:  I watch Glee and I always end up crying at least once during the show.)
7.)  I rub my feet together before I fall asleep.
8.)  I have to sleep on my right side in order to fall asleep.
9.)  I am not a sports fan.  At all.
10.)  I burn incense regularly.
11.)  I own a few very nice, name brand items, but I do not define myself by them.  I have them because they were gifts and I love them. 

Bloggers I Nominate:

Dinah from Sunshine Super Glam
***After scouring all of my blog lists, I could only find seven blogs with less than 200 followers. 

My Questions for You:

1.)  If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
2.)  What is your favorite book?
3.)  What is your favorite drink? (Alcoholic or Non)
4.)  What is your favorite season?  Why?
5.)  Do you have any pets?  If so, what are they?
6.)  Best advice you have ever received?
7.)  Name a pet peeve of yours.
8.)  Who is your favorite musical artist?
9.)  How do you write?  (Does it have to be quiet?  Can you write anywhere?  Tell me.)
10.)  What is an item on your bucket list?
11.)  Where is your favorite place you have been?

Okay, wow!  I think that covers it!  I hope you all enjoy these questions and getting to know more about each other!  Thanks again, Justina!


 photo newblogsigwithbird_zps70b3f9f1.png

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! It was nice getting to know you better. Thank you SO MUCH for nominating us for the award--we are honored to accept!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are welcome! I have to help and support my fellow Missourians! ;)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your award! Following you back via GFC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and welcome as a new follower! :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.