The Big Move

Well, it's Thursday, and that means we close tomorrow on the house and we begin moving tomorrow afternoon and all weekend. 

So, you aren't going to hear from me for a little bit.  I have a couple of small things planned for the blog next week, so look forward to those!  After next week, I should be back to posting regularly.

However!  I don't want you guys to miss out on all the packing and moving fun, so be sure you follow me on Instagram (username: selindine) and the hash tag #thebigmove to see sneak peaks of the new house, how we manage to cram all of our junk into a UHAUL, and I usually end up having a freak out moment when we move, so I'm sure that will be documented too! HA!

Thank you to those of you who have offered words of encouragement and support during this time.  I am excited that it is here, but I am ready for it to all be over.

Have a great weekend and I will see you all on Instagram!

 photo newblogsigwithbird_zps70b3f9f1.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.