Happy Birthday, L!

Ya'll!  My little girl is THREE today! Ugh.  It's all gone by so fast!


We had her three year pics taken (yes, I'm that mom) this past week, and I am in awe!  I got the CD from our photographer yesterday and I just had to share some of them with you!



Maybe I'll write a thoughtful post one day about L turning three, but not today.  Today I want to celebrate her turning 3!  I have planned to take her shopping to spend some of her birthday money, get her some cupcakes (her fave), take her swimming, and then let the evening carry us after that.  



Because she's only three once.  


All photos courtesy of Lee Barrow Photography.
Like Lee on Facebook. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.