Life Lately

Sooo, this post was supposed to go up yesterday as a weekend re-cap, but it didn't.  Instead, it's going up today as a whats-been-going-on-around-here post.  I spent most of yesterday feeling like I was running behind, but I was truly just trying to catch up from the weekend.

Friday was the The Hubbs' birthday, so me and L spent the majority of the day prepping for when he came home from work.

L making a card for Daddy.

My "perfect top" cupcakes. It never happens, so I had to document it. 

L adding the "special sprinkles" to Daddy's cupcakes.

The finished product.  Nice, huh?

I was worn out by the time my head hit the pillow Friday night.  I signed up for my first 5k on Saturday morning.  I will be walking in The Color Run this year! Next year, I plan to run.  Wish me luck! 


Saturday evening, L went to spend the evening with The Hubbs' parents and we went out to eat with my sister-in-law and her boyfriend at Lotawata Creek  We ate too much (but it was sooo good) and we came home and vegged on the couch for the rest of the evening.

We slept in on Sunday, went to lunch with The Hubbs' parents for his birthday at Red Lobster, and came home and vegged some more.  The Super Bowl was on, but we only watched for the commercials.  Ha! I always have to see the new Clydesdale commercial and both of the commercials did not disappoint!

I spent yesterday catching up from the weekend.  We had to run to the store and pick up a few things before the next round of snow came in (it's now here...snowing it's butt off..ugh) and I did my first work out on my treadmill yesterday.  Last night, L had her first play class at one of the local gyms.  We had loads of fun!  I counted it as a second dose of cardio yesterday-we did that much running around.

That just about sums up the past four days!  I'll be back tomorrow with a new recipe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.