5 Little Grins: Week 2

 5 Little Grins

It's Monday! Lets start the week off with some positive vibes, shall we?  I'm linking up again with Warrior Queen again for the 5 Little Grins Link Party! 

These are my five happy moments from the past week.

1.  Trick or treating was a blast in spite of the rain.  L was really into it this year and was more than happy to go get "canny".  



2.  I did a lot of organizing and purging this past weekend.  It felt great and I have a few new ideas for my kitchen that I can't wait to do!

3.  L is finally starting to let me put things in her hair!  Doesn't she just look cute?  ...And way older than two!?

4.  I also started the search for colors to paint the living room.  I have the wall color nailed down, but we want to do an accent wall to set off the cove that our electric fireplace/huge mantle sits in.  I'm having some issues deciding what color that cove should be.  

5.  And, last but not least...fuzzy socks.



What made you smile in the last week or so?

16 comments:

  1. I LOVE wearing fuzzy socks this time of year... we call them "footies" at my house for some reason, haha! I usually buy mine at Bath and Body Works, they're my fave.
    Your daughter's Halloween costume is too stinkin' cute! Glad to hear she had fun trick-or-treating. :)
    Happy Monday!
    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Abby! I can't live without my fuzzy socks! Someone always manages to get me at least one pair every Christmas and I still get excited over them! :) And yes, the kiddo had a blast and thank you for the kind words. :)

      Delete
  2. LOVE those socks! Thanks for linking up with us again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Thanks for stopping by! And you are welcome! :) I enjoy starting my week off this way. I am glad for the opportunity to do so.

      Delete
  3. Gotta love those socks! What a little cutie! I hope you have a wonderful week. Visiting my baby at college kept a smile on my face this past week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Marion! Aw-I remember college visits! I was always so sad when my parents left for a day or so, but I tried not to let my mom know that. Ha!

      Delete
  4. She's precious! Love the Fuzzy Socks...wearing mine today too! Visiting from Daily Blog Boost

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danita! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

      Delete
  5. OMG! I saw her "big smile" face on your Halloween post - can she be any cuter?? Thanks for linking up again!! p.s. great job on the cleaning out of the kitchen, I need to do so much cleaning out of everywhere. AH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Thank you Raewyn! She is a HAM! Ohmygoodness! She keeps us in stitches over here. One of these days I may have to post a video of her in action! Thanks for stopping by again! I enjoy the link up!

      Delete
  6. I love fuzzy socks! and she is just too darn cute! Thanks for linking up again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paulina and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Aw, she looks so cute with the little clippy in her hair! And what about gray? I painted some of my walls in on house gray and I absolutely LOVED it! I think it was called "Worn & Weathered Tin."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! I'm not opposed to gray, just need to find the right shade. I may have to look your suggestion up! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Her red riding hood costume is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aubrey! She definitely enjoyed herself! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.