Life Lately

First of all, I wanted to thank everyone for the sweet comments on my last post.  That was actually one of the hardest posts I have hit 'publish' on, believe it or not.  I got tired of it just sitting in the back of my brain, nagging at me.  Ha!  What is it that they say?  Sometimes you only need 20 seconds of insane bravery to change your life?  I believe that was mine.  :)

Since I am in a period of transition here on the blog, I thought I may take today to stop in and say "hello" and fill you all in on what is going on.

I am in contact with Jessica from CreationsbyJLyn and we are working together to create a brand spanking new blog for this little space right here.  Up until this point, I have done most of the work around here, but I wanted to step my game up a bit and have an expert come in and give this space a face lift.  Guys....it's going to be epic!!

Secondly, I've been doing tons of research on blogging and really trying to get myself organized since I am going to be managing two blogs instead of one.  There is a lot of information out there on managing your time, how often you should post to social media, SEO, blog organizers, your about me page....I mean, Pinterest is full of this stuff!  I have been reading and pinning so late into the evenings it's shameful!  I have found a lot of great things though, so there is that.

Lastly, I've not really talked about it much here on the blog because I didn't want to jynx myself, but....I've been working out.  I have been putting L down for a nap and walking on the treadmill (that my completely awesome husband got for me) every day since the beginning of February.   I am up to walking two miles a day (at 3.8 mph) and have noticed some results.  My waist is a half an inch away from pre-pregnancy and my hips are about an inch and a half away from pre-pregnancy size.  This is the best I have felt in over a year and I don't even care what the scale says.  I never thought I would say that.

So, there you have it!  I am still here, I'm just decompressing.  I am nearing the end of a chapter in my life and I am getting ready to begin a new one.  I am all kinds of emotions right now, but they are all expected.  I will keep you all updated on the progress of this blog and will let you know when the changes take place so you can come celebrate with me!

Have a great weekend everyone!






4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Thank you for the update! <3

    -Linny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see where both blogs go!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited for the changes that are coming! I hope you guys enjoy them too! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.