Sara's Spring Faves

I decided to do something a bit different today since I have been thinking a lot about my Spring wardrobe.  I am basically starting from scratch, so I have been pouring over countless spring looks for the past couple of weeks.  I have had several things catch my eye and I am actually excited to shop for Spring!

When I think of Spring, I think of bright and cheery colors, so that is what I stick with, despite what the fashion gurus may say.  I am a firm believer in wearing what you love, not what a fashion mag is dictating.

I'm also a firm believer in not spending a fortune on your wardrobe.  We are a one income family with a two and a half year old-we can't afford to go out and shop at designer locations and pay full price.  It just can't happen.  This is why I shop at TJ Maxx, Marshall's,Target, Kohls, Old Navy (not their jeans), and the occasional Wal-Mart purchase makes its way in there from time to time.  Do I love looking at things from the Gap, Loft, The Limited, and J. Crew? Oh, you bet I do!  However, I have a hard time paying their prices, so I am always trying to find similar items at a cheaper price.  I've also been known to stalk items until they get cheap enough for my wallet.  Ha!

Anyway, now that I have rambled on long enough (oops!), how would you like to see my Spring faves?


Sara's Spring Faves: 

You may notice there are no shoes or accessories mixed in.  That's because I found a ton and that will have to be a separate post, so watch for that.  Seriously, have you all seen the spring accessories they are coming out with?  Wow!

I love all of these pieces.  Comfortable, colorful, and some of them can even be mixed and matched to make other outfits.  I'm thinking that rose colored skirt, a white tee, and that denim jacket with some cowboy boots could be a fun outfit, what do you all think? 

What's on your Spring wardrobe list?








5 comments:

  1. I live in maxi dresses and skirts, typically paired with a jean jacket. Love this list! Thanks for sharing on the weekend re-Treat Link Party!

    Britni @ Play. Party. Pin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colorful tank tops and maxi dress. Since I had my son, I realized there's no sense for me to spend too much on expensive clothes that look exactly the same way as the clothes in thrift shops. :) I've learned to look for stylish yet affordable pieces. Great job to you! :)

    REAlity Bites

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring wardrobe? LOL. That implies that I have more than one. These are really cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are definitely some cute ideas! I'm like you. I definitely don't like to go by what "they" say is in style. I create my own :) Thanks for sharing this one with us too at Countdown in Style! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.