Favorite Things Friday: Week 2

friday favorite things | finding joy

Wow!  I am still excited from yesterday!  You all totally rock and it fills my heart and makes me happy! I am so happy that you all came over and checked out the new series that I am starting.  It is going to be wonderful-I just know it!

Today is Friday and Good Friday at that, so I hope those of you that are off today are enjoying the day with your families; whether it be outside (it is gorgeous here in the Midwest, FINALLY!) or if you are just relaxing inside.  I hope this Friday nicely rounds out your week and has you thinking about all of your favorite things that happened this week.

Here are some of mine:

Lazy snow day's with this little girl right here

Impromptu nap sessions in the kitchen with her "big girl blanket" and Ellie

Notes from my husband (that even include adding 'Tylenol' to the grocery list because I needed it and would have forgotten)


The 14 inches of snow melting


Finally getting to play outside and saying "Oooo weeeee!"

All of my reader's here

Also, there are just a couple of days left to vote on which entry I will be submitting to Yahoo! Contributor Network next!  Please go here to read all about that and cast your vote!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!  I will see you all back here on Monday for the first installment of The Month of 30!

Happy Easter!

Until next time,


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.