It's A Good Day

Happy Monday all!  Despite the fact that we got over a foot of snow in a 24 hour period yesterday/today, I am in a fantastic mood!  I have some awesome news to share with my readers!  Are you ready for this?  (Those of you that saw the link on Facebook, don't spoil the surprise!)

I received news last night that my blog post "Crying at the Kitchen Sink" was published on Yahoo! Contributor Network.  This makes three of my original works published to that website!  I. am. stoked!  It is wonderful for me to be able to get my words out into the world and have people see them. It is a dream of mine to be a published author and I am s l o w l y getting there. By having "Crying..." published in another forum of the world wide web gives me the confidence and the determination to keep going.

I have you, my readers, to thank. When I see that things I have written here have actually been read, it makes my heart happy.  You are helping me fulfill a dream of mine and, in turn, I hope that I am touching you in some way.  All I have ever wanted was to impact people with my words.  I hope I do that, I think I do that.  Even if it is just a handful of you, I am making a difference, and that is what this blog is all about.  Words and ideas can change the world, ya know? :)

So, with all of that being said, I need ya'll's (Ha, yea, I just did that!) help!  I want to submit something else, but I am having a hard time deciding which post I should submit.  This is where you come in! I need a little bit of your time and your input.  You up for it?  Okay, good.  Here we go!

At the bottom of this post (under my signature) you will find a poll.  All I need you to do is click on the button next to which post you think I should submit next.  Easy peasy, right?  If you haven't read some of the posts that are listed, there are links below the poll for you to click on and go read or re-fresh your memories.  Sound good?  Great!

Once again, A BIG THANK YOU! to all of you who come by and read my pondering's.  You all are so wonderful!  :)  Okay, now, let's see what the next one is going to be!

Until next time,





Links to Blog Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.