Announcing The Month of 30: From Child to Mother

Hello readers!  If you have been paying attention to Facebook the past day or so, you know that I am supposed to be announcing something BIG today. If you have no idea what is going on, click here to join our community so you can stay up-to-date on all the happening's with the blog.  It will be worth it!

So, without further adieu, I would like to announce a new series on the blog for the month of April!


Here's the deal:  I am turning 30 on April 18th. Yep, that's right.  30.  I am going to embrace it.  I am not "29 and holding" nor will I stop telling people my age nor will I run out to the nearest teenager store and start cramming my post child body into skinny jeans that I can't even get over my butt.  I will be 30.  It's a milestone.  It's important.  It means I have thirty years of life under my belt and damn it, some of those were some rough years.  It's time to celebrate them, embrace them, and live my next thirty years out loud!

I wanted to share with all of you where I have been, what I have accomplished, and what I have learned on my adventure to 30.  I want to erase the stigma of 30.  I have discovered that, especially in women, 30 causes them to freak out.  It's a number, girls.  It really is.  That's it.  When you turn thirty, it means you have survived thirty years of what life has thrown at you.  Pat yourself on the back, embrace it, celebrate it ; don't run and hide.  

Starting April 1st, my readers are going to start seeing me peel away layers of myself and displaying them on the blog, for all the world to see.  Don't get me wrong, I am a little nervous, but I am excited at the same time.  I am going to talk about things that I keep close to my chest because I want to revel in what I have accomplished, what I have learned, and enter 30 to learn new things, face new things, and live my life.

Here is the breakdown for the next month:



In addition to my lists, (which will be chock full of things that some may not even know or realize about me) there will be posts and photos chronicling my last thirty years.  I am also going to talk about my dreams for the future and the husband and I's one year wedding anniversary on April 14th. 

If you really want to know the person behind this blog, pay attention to Facebook as I will be announcing new posts to the blog, photos from the past, and giving you all kinds of information to make you say, "So that's why she is the way she is!" HA! 

Mark your calendar's for April 1st, set an alarm on your phone, write it on a Post-It Note and stick it on your fridge; whatever you have to do to remember to come here every week and read, do it!  It is going to be something spectacular, I assure you! 

I am very excited for our journey to start!  Have a great Thursday everyone!

Until next time,

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.