Favorite Things Friday

friday favorite things | finding joy

I am going to try something new here on the blog as a way to keep me writing and as a way for me to focus after those sometimes long weeks of being a SAHM.  I want to thank Rachel over at Finding Joy for inviting all of us to partake in this great idea!

Here are some of my favorite things from this week: 

playing
I love watching L play
with things that are new to her.


baby/toddler bonds
Cousins are the best, don't ya know?
L loves her new cousin J.
Here she is "rocking" J.


giggles
She loves to laugh.
I couldn't help but capture this moment.


reading
Mommy reading time is the best.


writing
I love to write.
I love even more that you all find
what I have to say valid
and can even laugh along with me
when I am having a rough day.


Have a great weekend everyone!
Until next time,




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.