5 Key Pieces for Spring: White Jacket



Alright, so we've talked about denim jackets, striped dresses, and harem pants. That leaves just two items left in this series: the classic white jacket/blazer and the (weirdly) named flippy skirt.  Because I am in the market for a couple of blazers, I thought that I could just combine all my browsing into useful information to share with all of you.

So, we know that black blazers were all the rage in the fall/winter.  Well, now you need a white one to go with that black one.  Here's what I have found lately:

h&m || forever 21 || target 

I am leaning more towards the Forever 21 blazer.  I like the cut because it will still look okay on my short-torso'd body and I've always been a fan of two-button blazers.  I also like the faux pockets.  I think that adds a bit of character to a plain piece such as this.

I always like to go to Pinterest and hunt down style ideas on the pieces I talk about.  It is easier for me to see how something is styled and then put my own spin on it, than to just think of something from scratch.  Very rarely do I come up with an outfit off the top of my head.  I'm usually always inspired by something I have seen and then I take it and run with it.  I believe that is the beauty in finding our own style: to be so inspired by something that we wish to recreate it in a way that suits ourselves as an individual. 

Okay, so, you know I'm going to show you what I've been pinning, right?
Browse my board and get I N S P I R E D!





This wraps up my posts for the week since I will be out of town for a wedding!  Please be sure to follow me on Instagram (@lifenleopard) to see a sneak peak of what I wore to the wedding, how we entertained ourselves, and how well L fairs on a six hour road trip.   Then, come back here Monday to hear ALL about it!

Have a great rest of the week and a fabulous weekend! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.