Must-Have Beauty Products

I was washing my face the other evening and had the fun idea to share my favorite beauty products with you.  Everyone wants to know what everyone else is using, right?  That's the nature of women-we gotta know what the other ladies are doing.

Here are eight of my favorite, religiously used, beauty products straight from my bathroom!

1. Tresemme Platinum Strength Shampoo and Conditioner || $4.48
I just love the Tresemme line.  However, this particular combo has done wonders for my hair!  It's much softer than it used to be.  It also helped promote new growth, which I needed since my hair is so thin anymore.
2. Neutrogena Hand Cream || $3.97
The Hubbs got me started on this.  He uses it for his hands and I tried some out one day and was impressed.  It keeps my hands moisturized and stops the chapping that I usually experience.  It doesn't really have a scent, which is fine by me.  I only like certain scents anyway.
3. Aquafina Lip Balm || $2.44 (3 pack)
My SIL introduced me to this stuff and it is great!  I am pretty addicted to it-probably because it gives a nice mint burst to your lips when you put it on.  It also makes my lips pretty soft.
4. Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant || $7.92
This stuff is not cheap, but it works.  After L was born, regular deodorants just didn't cut it for me, so I tried this stuff out.  It definitely keeps the underarms dry throughout the day.
5. Nivea Extended Moisture Body Lotion || $5.92
This stuff is so good!  My skin just soaks it up and leaves very soft skin behind.  I don't like my lotions to leave a film on my skin-this doesn't.
6. Oil of Olay Regenerist Cream Cleanser || $5.97
I wash my face twice a day with this stuff and it just feels good on my skin.  It has the tiny granules in it to help exfoliate your face while you wash.  I always feel refreshed after using this.  It also doesn't make my skin feel tight-which is a plus!
7. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash || $6.88 (2 pack)
Anything that adds moisture to my skin, I am drawn to.  This is actually the best body wash I have come across for my skin.  Like my lotion, I don't like my body wash to leave a film on my skin.  This doesn't.  It also works well to shave my legs with which is a HUGE bonus for me.  I don't know about you, but I don't necessarily have all the time in the world to shave my legs.
8. Witch Hazel || $3.19
This is one of my beauty secrets that I am sharing with all of you.  If you have old acne scars, recurring acne, or want to even out your skin tone, buy yourself a bottle of Witch Hazel.  I use this after I wash my face at night and apply a thin layer over my face with a cotton ball and let it air dry.  I have been doing this for about six months now and I have noticed some fading with my old scars and my face looks brighter, even without make-up.  This is also good for bug bites in the summer, too, so it's a double use beauty product.

What are some of your favorite beauty products? 

1 comment:

  1. In just under 3 months after I started using Acne No More . my condition had improved remarkably and my acne was pretty much gone. If you have acne anything like I had, I don’t need to tell you how much of a lift in spirits this was for me or how it enhanced my own view on life. Now almost a year later, I am still acne free and feel that I will remain this way, as long as I remember what I learned from the book.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.