5 Key Pieces for Spring Series: The Flippy Skirt


Today is the last post in this series and we are going to talk about that little black skirt up there in the picture.  "The industry" is calling that a flippy skirt, but in my day, it was called the skater skirt.  So, flippy skirt...skater skirt...whatever....it's a short skirt that isn't for the faint of heart.  

You're not going to catch me in a skirt that short unless it's cold enough for me to wear leggings or tights under it.  Why?  Because I am a total clutz and if I happened to be wearing one (without tights or leggings) at the time of one of my "incidents" I would probably flash unsuspecting souls and ruin them forever. So, these skirts are basically like the harem pants we talked about a couple of weeks ago.


choice 1 || choice 2 (more colors available) || choice 3

And here's how I found some of them styled via Pinterest






That's all for me this week!  The Hubbs and I will be celebrating our anniversary this weekend so if you wanna see what we are up to, follow me on Instagram!  Have a great weekend and I will see you all on Monday! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.