5 Key Pieces for Spring Series: Denim Jacket


A couple of weeks ago, I sat down one evening to flip through my March 2014 InStyle and I found a really cool article on the five key pieces you should have in your wardrobe for Spring.  I was really excited about some of the pieces-until I saw the price tag on them.  (Who spends $400 on a denim jacket?)  I said, "Oh no, I can create these looks for way less than that!"

And this series was born.

Over the next five weeks, I'll be showing you five key pieces for your Spring wardrobe, a couple of outfit inspirations, and some budget versions of the key piece.  Sound good?  Great!  Let's get started with this weeks key piece!

I actually happen to have this key piece in my closet and I am so glad I do!  I have worn it in this post here and am really excited to wear it this Spring.  A denim jacket works great for me because I am usually chilly wherever I go.  Fashionable and warm!?  Sign me up!

Here's a couple of different ways you can wear a denim jacket and I am definitely going to be trying these two looks out! 
Casual Leopard


Turquoise Dream

I'm pretty excited about the rest of the key pieces.  Next week is a really versatile piece that could be worn for more seasons than just Spring.  See ya next week!

This post is linked up at:
Trend Spin Link Up



2 comments:

  1. I've been searching for the perfect denim jacket! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one I bought came from Deb last year-I'm not even joking. LOL! It was the wash that I was looking for and everywhere else was sold out at that time. It's a pretty spiffy jacket-I'll have to wear it soon and show you guys.

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.