An L&L Facebook Update

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
This is just a very quick post to notify my readers that the A Plethora of Ponderings Facebook page will be shutting down on Saturday, the 31st.  If you wish to follow me over on my new page, you can do so here:


Eventually I will update the widget on the right hand side of the blog, for now just follow the link above and click the 'ole "Like" button and make sure you are receiving notifications from the new page!  I don't want you guys to miss out on anything! 

Okay, I believe that is all for now!  Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with a more substantial post! 

Take care!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.