Thursday Thoughts

I am in the process of working on a couple of deep blog posts.  They are not as heavy as this one; these future posts are more exploratory and reflective.    However, they still take time to construct. 

I am feeling the need to re-evaluate how I carry myself throughout my life.  I am envisioning all sorts of changes that will lead to new ideas and possibilities for myself in my life.  There were so many things that I used to do before our daughter was born that I have since left to collect dust...

I realized the other day I missed them all.

Every one of them.

I'm ready to blow the dust off and find my center again. 







 photo newblogsigwithbird_zps70b3f9f1.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.