Help Oklahoma

I am not going to post anything today except for the following information on how we can help those affected by the tornado that devastated Moore, Oklahoma yesterday.  

Even if it is only $1, those $1 donations add up too and they make a difference.

YOU can make a difference today.

Please go to this link and read over the many organizations that are accepting donations at this time.  

You can donate by phone, mail, text, or on-line.  

Our hearts are with you, Oklahoma.  Stay strong. 










post signature

1 comment:

  1. sending prayers and following now thank you for stopping by my blog

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.