Favorite Thing's Friday: Week 7

friday favorite things | finding joy

YAY IT'S FRIDAY!  I am so glad that this week is drawing to a close.  No, really, I am.  If you are following me over on Facebook, you know what I am talking about.  If not, let's just say this:  My child has not wanted to sleep in her crib this week.  I have had to let her CIO (cry-it-out) almost every nap time and every bed time this week.  Wednesday night she finally got the message that Mommy wasn't giving in and it took her two minutes to fall asleep.  Lesbehonest:  I am tired, my nerves are shot, and I just want to sleep all weekend.

That last part won't happen, but I have wine, so there is that.

Despite the crappiness in our home this week, the weather outside was beautiful.  So, this Mommy took advantage of that and we were able to put on our summer clothes, flip flops, and get outside almost every day this week.  Hooray for sunshine!

Here are some of the moments I captured this week:



Top Right:  L going down the slide for the first time at the park the other day (all by herself....I was terrified, but she enjoyed it.  Her face doesn't look like it, but she squealed the whole way down and giggled after I got her off the slide.)


Middle Right:  L sleeping on the couch, curled up next to me


Bottom Left:  A bottle of my favorite wine (Seven Daughters) and a sweet card from my husband.

Middle Bottom:  L sporting her princess shades before we left for Target

Bottom Right:  L at the top of the stairs at the park all by herself

And those, my readers, are my favorite things this week!  Have a great weekend and I will see you all Monday to bring you a post on my photo management skills!  Stay tuned!

Until next time,

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.