creating peace

I've been thinking about those reader surveys again.  I got less than ten responses, but those that responded gave some good feedback and quite a bit to mull over this last week or so.

When asked what they wanted to see more of on the blog, they responded with pictures, series, recipes, and more uplifting posts.  I see all of those requests as things that I can use to grow this blog....and myself.

You see, here's the thing, all of those listed above are things that I would like to improve on in my life.  Example:  I've always wanted to be a great cook. As it stands now, I am an okay cook in my book.

My husband will read that statement and roll his eyes, but I am a "room for improvement" kind of person.  Room for improvement means you have things to work on in your life.  When you have things to work on in your life, you are a productive person.  When you are a productive person, you are happy.

You know you want to pin this.
Go ahead, pin it. 


I could take the areas in my life that I want to work on, such as cooking better dinners for my family, hold myself accountable on the blog, and voila! I will have content that will probably even produce some blog series along the way. I would be benefiting from it, my family would benefit from it, and my readers would, too!

I'm not sure how I'm going to put all of this in motion, but I am going to take this weekend to think some more on it and try to come up with a plan.

Here's the bottom line:  When I am creating, I am happy.  I enjoy gathering supplies for a craft and putting it together.  I enjoy writing words until my head is empty.  I enjoy the process of making food for my family.  When I am creating, I am at peace with myself.

I need more creating in my life.
I need more peace.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.