Go Green Swap

Today I am linking up with Ashley over at A Cute Angle  for the Go Green Accessories Swap that I participated in.  The idea was to swap green accessories with our randomly selected swap partner in hopes to spread the word about mental health awareness.

Ashley just so happened to get my name!  She emailed me about what kind of green accessories I liked, but she managed to surprise me with one of my gifts.

Are you ready to see?



Ashley got me a beautiful green scarf, pretty green nail polish, and to my surprise, MINT DARK CHOCOLATE M&Ms.  I LOOOOVE mint dark chocolate M&Ms.  I didn't even tell the girl!  It's like she knew!  I already ate the M&Ms and the scarf is waiting patiently to be worn as is the nail polish.  

This swap was my first one.  I had heard about them before, but never had the guts to try one.  I'm glad I tried this one.  It gets the word out about mental health awareness which is something I am passionate about and I got to try something new.  I look forward to doing more swaps, so if you are a blogger and wanna do one, let me know!  I would be more than happy to collaborate or participate in another. 

That's all for me today.  I know you guys haven't heard from me much this week, but I actually found myself enjoying the beautiful weather we've been having.  We've been outside a lot and it has been pretty good for my frame of mind. Sometimes, you just need some sunshine. 

Have a great weekend all and I will see you back here next week while I catch up on all the posts that I had intended to write, but did not.  Oops.  #bloggerprobs



8 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed your goodies! Thanks for participating!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the green swap too. Such a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  3. our little 3 person swap turned out really well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This seems so fun, and for such a great cause! You are a girl after my own heart, I love anything mint. It's my very favorite! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Claire! Mint is amazing! Mint sisters forever! Haha!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.