The Space Between

Yes, I know. My blog title is not original, but I soaked up a lot of sun today and that always makes me think of the Dave Matthews Band.  Love me some DMB!

Anyway, I am writing in my head and it is not quite finished.  (Sorry folks!  I do this a lot.)  So, in the meantime, here are some things to keep you entertained until I can fill... the space between...:

Two of my academic writings can be found here:



I am quite proud of these.  The one on Fahrenheit 451 (awesome book, by the way) was published in my college's literary arts journal.  Maybe one day more will appear somewhere else in the universe.....

And these are the songs that have been playing over and over again in my head the past couple of weeks:

Drew Holcomb and The Neighbors-Live Forever

Eric Church-Springsteen

Eli Young Band-Even If It Breaks Your Heart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-5GnZYxI4M


Until next time...






0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.