Life & Leopard Style: Wedding Look

As most of you know, our road trip to Arkansas was for a wedding, so that meant I had to style myself and L in clothes that would be comfortable, nice, and offer warmth since it is still chilly here in the Midwest.

L's was easy-leggings and a tunic from Target.  I also found these shoes for her to wear.  She will be able to wear the outfit and the shoes well into early summer so I did good there.

 As for me, I started planning my outfit back in March when I snatched up those maxi skirts from Target.  I wanted to be comfortable, yet still look nice for a wedding that was a laid-back affair.  I spent some time browsing Pinterest and decided that a banded top and a cardigan would work for what I was going for and I came up with this:

Please excuse basically everything about this photo.
Just concentrate on the outfit, not it's surroundings. Ha!

Top: JCPenney
Cardigan: Target
Maxi Skirt: Target
Flip Flops (not seen): Old Navy


This post is linked up with the ladies over at the Trend Spin link up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by!



Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 by Sara Hallstead and A Plethora of Ponderings. Powered by Blogger.